Saturday, November 19, 2011

Vote Them Out

Lately the more I think about our politicians, the more I realize that most of them truly need to be voted out. I never really wanted to be that way but as I think about it I understand that they are the main problem. I was watching Huckabee tonight and he had a former lobbyist on who had been put in jail for some of the things he did. What I realized was, he would not have been able to do the things he did if not for the politicians that accepted bribes, payoffs etc. but they probably even encouraged it.
This is one of the reasons I support Herman Cain. He has not been a politician in DC so for me that is a plus. He said on Letterman last night that he didn't have any friends in Washington so he could and would do what he says.
How many times have "We The People" been told that we have to elect someone who knows how things work in Washington? The ones who tell us that are either politicians, lobbyists, the media or an analyst. I don't know about you but I don't trust any of those people!
It occurs to me that a few Tea Party candidates got elected in 2010 and they are trying to make a difference but they need more help. We can't afford to leave anyone in there for too long because the temptation of money and power may be too much for some of them to resist, they are human after all. Congress probably won't vote for term limits so it will be up to the voters to impose term limits on them.
2012 is a very important election the way I see it. We have to finish what we started in 2010 and replace more politicians with new Tea Party candidates and replace Obama with a non politician. I try to highlight as many people as I can at vote them out today It is a slow process and the fact that I do it all myself is difficult so if you want to let me know of someone I may have missed, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment