Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My thoughts on all the charges against Herman Cain

There is always a possibility that some of the charges may have some base in fact. Having said that: Is it any of my business? No , I wouldn't want the media, the government or anyone else looking into my personal private matters. Any of the things that have been reported are a personal matter for Herman Cain and his family, period, end of story. For some reason, first Politico ran a story insinuating there were charges of sexual harassment against him and all the media sources went nuts, insisting that he did something really bad. The NRA said one of the women could speak about it even though she apparently signed an agreement. Funny thing is none of the media sources that I watch ever said anymore about it. It brought his numbers down some but it didn't destroy him. Then Sharon Bialek came out with Gloria Allred accusing Herman Cain of even more serious things, personally I didn't believe her and there were more people than just me who didn't, but again the media did their best to give the story some credibility. Again it hurt his numbers but it didn't destroy him completely. Actually Ann Coulter wrote a pretty good piece on this at Ann Coulter article
Now there is another woman who claims a 13 year affair with Herman Cain. I ask again is it any of my business? Again No it isn't

My thoughts are that someone is afraid of Obama running against a black man who happens to be likable and conservative. If I step back and think about it the charges come one at a time and I suspect the timing. It occurs to me that whoever is orchestrating this doesn't want to hurt his campaign, they want to destroy him completely. Now I don't know and won't make accusations against anyone without proof. I do however want to make some obsevations and present a couple of theories.

The media, including Fox has been saying from day one: "He can't win", "Mitt Romney is the only one who can beat Obama", They can't understand why Romney can't get above 25%, etc. I say Obama and his team, the DNC etc are worried about not having the race card to play. The RNC may not want the nominee to be someone who doesn't owe them so is more difficult to control? I fear that Romney is the one they all want because I haven't seen anyone really attack him in a serious way. In some ways they may be more worried about Newt but so far I haven't seen many attacks against him, at least nothing serious.

One thing I have learned is if they (you decide who they are) are not scared of you they tend to leave you alone. If they are scared of you they have to destroy you, not just knock you out of the race but completely destroy you because you dared challenge their power and control.

For those reasons when I vote in the primary I will vote for Herman Cain if he is still in the race because I personally refuse to allow the powers that be to dictate who I will vote for. I urge everyone who is eligible to vote to get out and promote who they like and to get out and vote in the primary. As far as the primary goes "We The People" have a chance to over rule the political machine and the power players. We all complain about them yet we let them determine who we should vote for so lets send a very strong message in 2012, get out and vote for who you like, not because the media tells you this person or that person can win. I have faith in God and the American People and if we all vote our values we won't make a mistake. To take a phrase from Glenn Beck "We Surround Them". Lets take back America and the Freedoms that have been taken away from us over the decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment