Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vote "Just do it"

For the past few days a persistent thought has been in my mind. I watch the news and read things on the internet and with everyone telling you to vote for this one or that one. This is the only candidate who can win. If you listen to them and believe what they say you may be tempted to stay home. That is the last thing you should do.
In 2010 the people started taking back control and I say 2012 is the year to take back more control. The politicians and media have called the shots for so long they will fight to keep control. Our job is to let them know their control is over and the way we do that is for an overwhelming majority of people to vote. I won't try to tell you who to vote for because I have faith in God and The American People.

No comments:

Post a Comment